Sumo Logic is a complete log management application that assesses your online datafeeds and displays accurate/real-time feeds and charts to display performances and security threats. Sumo Logic lets you create email alerts, which let you know when potential threats have been detected, such as downtime, hacks etc. Sumo Logic also offer a freemium version which gives you limited permissions but the ability to upgrade at any time.
Sumo Logic comes complete with an array of data resources, online support and video tutorials to ensure you are kept made aware of upgrades and navigations.
1. The recent changes for custom time option made easy to change the time
2. The Library and manage section is useful to search the recent queries and collectors.
1. Not able to query with single and double quote and it needs lots of time to parse the message to get the expected output.
Likelihood to recommend
1. Adding and parsing Elastic Load Balancer's access logs is just easier.
2. Very straight forward and easy maintenance .
1. More features would be really beneficial like Graphical and More of Charts
2. Support for more cloud is a way better way to increase Growth i feel.
Below are some frequently asked questions for Sumo Logic.
Sumo Logic offers the following pricing plans:
Starting from: $90/month
Pricing model: Freemium, Subscription
Free Trial: Not Available
<il>Professional edition: $90.00/pm
<il>Enterprise edition: $150.00/pm
- Freemium version also available
Sumo Logic offers the following features:
Sumo Logic has the following typical customers:
Large Enterprises, Mid Size Business, Small Business
Sumo Logic supports the following languages:
Sumo Logic has the following pricing plans:
We do not have any information about what devices Sumo Logic supports
Sumo Logic integrates with the following applications:
Campaign Monitor, ManageEngine AlarmsOne, OpsGenie, PagerDuty, VictorOps, xMatters
Sumo Logic offers the following support options:
Online Support, Phone Support, Video Tutorials