Cluvio is a cloud-based data analytics platform created to help small and medium businesses maximize the value of their data and discover insights that would help them come to smart business decisions and steer their enterprise to success. With Cluvio, you are able to analyze your data using SQL and the R programming language and derive insights which the system uses as a base for beautiful, interactive dashboards that are accessible and viewable across your entire company.
Businesses are able to find a trove of insights that are buried underneath tons of data.
Cluvio is able to find them, evaluates them, and displays them on your wall in a manner that you and your team can easily make sense out of. Your dashboard contains information that you need, indicators such as daily active users, monthly recurring revenue, and signups per day to name a few. With fast and easy access to reliable and real-time data, making critical business decisions becomes fast and easy.
Cluvio helps you to get more value from your data. The system’s interactive dashboards make it easy to categorize reports using time-based and custom filters. That means your dashboard will display the information you need, enabling you to quickly find opportunities, attain highly actionable insights, and act on them to maximize on your discoveries to create more value for your business.
Users have the capability to filter down the results based on their own parameters and have a shared view of the same dashboard with a certain set of filters applied. On top of that, dashboards are optimized for various types of displays. They will look great whether viewed on a laptop or shown on a wall-mounted monitor.
Cluvio allows the analysts to run custom R script on top of the results of a SQL query. This allows users to fully utilize and maximize the power of R for analysis that would demand more effort when done in raw SQL or perform advanced or predictive analyses that go way beyond the capabilities of SQL. Also, Cluvio plays well with a wide range of SQL databases, including Redshift, Postgres, MySQL, MariaDB, AWS Aurora, Google Cloud Spanner, Google BigQuery, Google CloudSQL, Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle.
Even though Cluvio is a cloud-based business intelligence platform, companies with highly sensitive data are able to run it on their own virtual machines in the cloud or completely on-premise. For its cloud service, Cluvio implements tight security protocols to shield its data and bars unauthorized third-party access and protects your information from attacks.
We're able to quick and easily analyze, visualize and share the data we need internally and externally. Awesome product.
- Super easy and fast to setup and use - we were up and running in a few hours and it's quick to build additional reporting when we need it
- Fully featured - it does pretty much everything we need, and when we have suggestions for additional things we want the company is super responsive
- Great value - definitely more bang for your buck than the competitors we evaluated
- Thoughtful service - they respond quickly and thoughtfully for any questions
it helped massively improve insight into our data, we work with big data - we need to be able to see how different variables correlate over time and with "different perspectives" - creating dashboards with auto-updating graphs showing our data from different perspectives and seeing it all in one place helped us to figure out "hidden" connections between variables that would be else hard to spot, it helped us monitor all our "variables" over time, inspect and data-mine
excellent functionality - R integration rocks! live data previews when building the query help a lot, has a free version! dashboards can be shared or even embedded, EU-based company, very fast and helpful support even outside of business hours
could be cheaper but free version should get you started, sometimes lags, not sure if server or browser problem but with large amounts of data it becomes hard to use - very slow to respond, select count is limited to 5000
Likelihood to recommend
I get really great reporting on a very granular level.
I love the ease of use and the power of visualizing SQL queries. Other competing software have more features but require lots of engineering resources. The most powerful thing about cluvio is the things you can get without engineering resources.
At the beginning it was a bit buggy on mobile, but now it's great. It could also be nice to have more excel like features on the pivot table.
Likelihood to recommend
It is less expensive than competitors. Different roles and access for users is great. Visualization tools are also great.
It would be great to be able to extend SQL with additional functions, like loops. It would also be helpful to support more data sources, like Salesforce
Likelihood to recommend
We had a need as a business to be able to quickly report on data from our internal sources. Cluvio has allowed us to generate easy to read reports so that members of our team know exactly what is going on in our apps.
It has been extremely easy to use. All of the other solutions out there at the price level of Cluvio seem to be very difficult to use. The best part has been that if something was difficult the customer support would have it fixed within a few days.
The sharing features are awesome, but can be a little confusing to set up. Also once a share link is set up, it has been difficult to edit the parameters that are applied to the link.
Likelihood to recommend
- Pricing. Many cloud BI platforms start at a couple thousand dollars / month. The pricing model of Cluvio, which includes a free plan, is much more suitable for smaller and younger companies.
- Broad Database Support. Cluvio works with Redshift, Postgres, MySQL, MariaDB, AWS Aurora, Google Cloud Spanner, Google Big Query, Google CloudSQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle and Exasol.
- Advanced SQL Editor. Syntax highlighting, intelligent context sensitive autocomplete, SQL snippets and more.
- Intelligent Query Recommendations. The “Almanac” not only provides you with a visualization of your data model but also intelligently suggests SQL queries that you can use to easily explore your data.
- Interactive Dashboards. In Cluvio it is easy to parametrize reports and make dashboards interactive with time based and custom filters.
- Self-hosting. While Cluvio is mainly a Cloud-based BI solution, you can also run Cluvio instances on your own hardware, making it very suitable for highly sensitive data.
- SQL Alerts. Simply define conditions in SQL that you would like to be informed about and get an email alert when the condition becomes true.
- Unlimited Database Rows. The size of your database does not influence pricing, regardless of whether it contains 1.000 or 1.000.000.000 rows.
- R. In Cluvio you can run custom R script on top of the results of a SQL query. This allows to leverage the power of R for analysis that require more effort to do in raw SQL.
- Usability. Great focus on providing the best usability and design.
Below are some frequently asked questions for Cluvio.
Cluvio offers the following pricing plans:
Starting from: $99/month
Pricing model: Freemium, Subscription
Free Trial: Available
Free - free SQL analytics for a single user: €0
Starter - advanced analytics for a single user: €99/month
Pro - for teams sharing analytics internally: €249/month
Business - for large teams sharing dashboards externally: €599/month
Cluvio offers the following features:
Cluvio has the following typical customers:
Freelancers, Mid Size Business, Non Profits, Public Administrations, Small Business
Cluvio supports the following languages:
Cluvio has the following pricing plans:
We do not have any information about what devices Cluvio supports
We do not have any information about what integrations Cluvio has
Cluvio offers the following support options:
Knowledge Base, Online Support, Phone Support, Video Tutorials