Hotelogix is the most intuitive and robust system used by hotels, resorts, serviced apartments, hostels, camps, BnBs, lodges, inns and even hotel chains. With adaptable features, small and mid-sized properties can get unsurpassed business advantage at minimal set up and running costs.
As a complete hotel management solution, Hotelogix encompasses the full spectrum of applications every hotelier needs to streamline internal operations, promote their business, and encourage increased sales and profits. Designed using the latest web-based technologies, the system's friendly, graphical user interface simplifies and streamlines common everyday tasks. It's also extremely user-friendly, so hotel staff can be up and running quickly with little or no downtime. The system can be integrated with all major credit card payment gateways, as well as other 3rd party integrations for Accounting, EPABX, Kitchen Order Ticket, and more.
Here is what one of our customers had to say -
"After a long, relentless search, Hotelogix kept coming up as number 1 on lists of programs that would fit our needs, and we saw that there is a free trial period, so needless to say we gave it a try. We were blown away by all the capabilities of the program. So much so that we did not finish our trial period, we bought the program on the second day. It fits the way hotels in Greece are run so perfectly that we did not hesitate to purchase.
Our bookings have literally doubled since we started using Hotelogix because our allotment is now always open for our Online Travel Agents and our guests always find a room for the dates they are looking for.
We would recommend Hotelogix to anyone in the hotel business - small or large hotels. It will give you peace of mind, allow you to manage your hotel in ways you never thought possible, and most importantly, it will make your lives a lot easier. "
- Ms. Gina Mantzioris, Manager, Hotel Vanessa, Greece
We are able to better report our daily revenues, better track an accurate average daily rate. We find the night audit function to be very useful to promote security of the data for passed reservations and revenue reporting. The Housekeeping module really helps with cleaning of the room on time and the POS is very helpful for guests incidentals and room charges.
In terms of functionality, ease of use, reporting, reservations management, Hotelogix's Property Management System cloud-based system is comparable to many non-cloud based (desktop) PMS such as RDPWin, Opera Lite, etc., and I have used most of the big desktop system and many cloud-based systems. I love the following features of Hotelogix's PMS.
- Front Desk Check-in and Check-out process is easy to use
- Able to do Split Reservations with ease
- Group Reservation and Management of Group Blocks
- Admin console is user-friendly and able to set-up or change rates with ease
- Creating special packages, promos and group codes is easy
- Corporate partners, travel agents can login to their accounts to track bookings, commission or invoice outstanding.
- Accounts Integration and Posting to City Ledger for Corporate bookings
- TripAdvisor Review Integration for clients
- Housekeeping Management of Rooms with ease
- Restaurant Point of Sale Module is superb
- Booking Engine easy to set-up and user-friendly
- Channel Manager Integration is quite easy to work with
- Revenue Report for Daily, Weekly or Monthly use. Helps with Revenue Management for hotel
- Export/Import Feature to Excel, CSV or PDF
- City Ledger Accounts integrate well with Xero account system and QuickBook imports
- Technical support team is always available to assist, even though we are worlds apart and in very different time zones (11 hours apart)
No primary cons for me, except that the graphics of the Booking Engine could be improved and larger to fit screen for ease of viewing.
Likelihood to recommend
During the transition from one reservation software we were using to Hotelogix, they changed the channel manager over before it was ready to be online and usable. We had to use both Hotelogix software and the previous software we had been using for about 3 weeks- transferring reservations back and forth so we could take payments and keep all of the reservations straight. They didn't get our payment processing set up for weeks after going live with their software. We had reservations coming into Hotelogix from Booking.com, Expedia and etc but couldn't process the credit card payments! I wouldn't recommend this software to my worst enemy! Also- they gave us a discount to pay a year in advance. Then they took about two months to get the software working for us. Then when I wasn't happy with it, they refused to refund ANY of my money! STAY AWAY from Hotelogix!!
It looks good when they demo it quickly but beware. I can say it was easy to set up pricing, open and close rooms, tings like that but the good pales in comparison to the overall bad experience.
It's not user friendly. There are way too many steps required to do even the most basic of operations. The support is horrible in that you can only email them and hope for a response. There is no number to call to get help if you are in the middle of checking a guest in and something goes wrong or you just have a question.
I would prefer to use an excel spreadsheet than your program and i regret the time we prepaid one year subscription.
For example lets see some points:
~Every time to login you have to enter an image verification code, enter your username (which has to be an email) and on the second screen it tells you that you have already login in a different device. in the third screen you have to select your "counter". Even if you have only one counter per user you will have to select it. and then you wait 3 second the PMS to show the final screen. So that is 30 seconds every time!
~Your system doesn't provide multi use. You cannot use the same account in 2 different computers simultaneously. Also if a different user has opened the one's room details, you will not be able to open it in your computer and will have to find who has already opened it..or wait for him to close it. Also to do the night audit you will have to logout all the other users! You have an option to do it though the extranet and wait 3 seconds but all this proccess will take 10 minutes. Imagine that to do it every time from a mobile device. And then the users will have to login again to use the pms
~the rooms that are to departure today don't have a different colour!
~You select a room, you make a reservation and the system saves it in a different room. CRAZY!. i have videos to show you if you want
~you cannot see which reservations are guaranteed and which not!
~you cannot move with the mouse a reservation to different dates
~the housekeeping report cannot be printed from the previous day! and not able to print for the next X day. only for the same day! and this is not a housekeeping report, it lacks very important information
~there is not option to build your own reports, and you are not willing to build a custom one..
~there is not a report to show the arrivals, departures and staying rooms in one piece of paper at once
~in the main screen there is not a info bar to show the numbers of available and occupied rooms
~you cannot see the money balance of the departuring rooms for a given date!! and there isn't a report to show all the clients that paid today or a X date
~your replies to the emails are out of topic!
~you cannot set the rooms to be double (for 2 people) and every time you have to select adults 2 after having press the "enable editing" button
I totally suggest you to avoid it unless you have a 3 rooms lodging
all the above that i mentioned and a lot more
Likelihood to recommend
I used Logix for several month, its a great hotel management program, but still need to be fixed and added more option.
I discontinued to use it because during few month i understand that i spend more time by using Logix than i do my reservations by excel program.
Main points are these:
1. Logix can't make invoice for several reservations of one group. Means if i would like to get payment from tour agency which sent me 10 customers (10 rooms) i must issue one by one invoice to get a payment. That's a lot of paper work and very confused.
2. I can't understand and follow which reservations been paid and which not, must follow manually.
3. In reports i can't get detail report as i need. Even i can't get specific report for specific dates, for example i need customer list who check in from 1 st of December until 15 of December, so the system show me all customers who use to live between these specific dates.
4. When i add new reservation and during the period of staying our room price change, system of Hotel Logix starting to show strange amounts per night. For example, customer stayed 5 nights for 800$ and 3 nights for 900$, so in the system i got strange amount that customer pay per night: 837.5$ (its not specific as it should be)
5. I can't make an overbooking, for example sometimes we have that customer not arrived, but he paid for the hotel, and i would like to see this reservation in the bottom of table, but night audit not allow this reservation to be in the bottom and i must either delete, either to remove it from the system. (In manual case, i keep reservation in the bottom of the table until customer will arrive)
So these the main points which make my decision to not work with Hotel Logix, because even i asked programmers to fix these problems but they was not able to do it.
So, in general, this hotel managment program is very suitable for small hotels which has not over 20 rooms, and receive customers from Walk in or booking websites.
Of course again its depend on the country and conditions of work.
Hope my comment will be helpful for you business and you will improve your system
The benefits that I obtained were the simple and practical handling of the availability of my rooms, management of rates and a clear information on the finances of the hotel
What I like the most is that you can access the system from anywhere. This is very important to me because the hotel is not in the same country where I live.
I have been using the system for over 3 years and are constantly updating and adding new features. Initially only used the PMS and now we have integrated the channel manager, to facilitate the sale of the rooms in the Ota's. This is a very big advantage as it simplifies the work of loading of reservations, since they enter directly into the PMS
For sure, we will continue to grow together!
Is not a cons, but I would like you to implement more channels of attention in Spanish as well as reports of updates. I believe that it would also be better to follow up with the clients regarding the updates and new functions of the system and in case it is necessary to carry out some training
Likelihood to recommend
• Integrates all operations of the hotel on one single dashboard.
• Offers anytime, anywhere access.
• Can be used on multiple devices - computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone.
• Connects your hotel to OTAs like Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda and more.
• Helps you manage bookings from all the channels, centrally.
• Updates real-time room availability across all channels.
• Eliminates double bookings and increases your room sales.
• Data resides on high security servers, eliminating the chance of data theft
• Advanced SSL encryption provided for sensitive data
• Audit Trail to monitor data access
• Real-time data backup to eliminate any data loss
Below are some frequently asked questions for Hotelogix.
Hotelogix offers the following pricing plans:
Starting from: $3/month
Pricing model: Subscription
Free Trial: Available
You will love our pricing! We have flexible pricing plans for you to choose the best that suits your needs. You can choose from:
• Monthly Plans - 2.99$ per room per month
• Per booked room night plans with 20 cents per occupied room night
• Annual plan - 29.9$ per room per annum
Minimum billing applies in all the above plans. Sign-up fee of 350$ includes Basic Setup, Training & Booking Engine Integration with your website.
For detailed plans, visit: http://hotelogix.com/pricing-pms.php
Hotelogix offers the following features:
Hotelogix has the following typical customers:
Freelancers, Large Enterprises, Mid Size Business, Public Administrations, Small Business
Hotelogix supports the following languages:
English, Portuguese, Spanish, Thai
Hotelogix has the following pricing plans:
We do not have any information about what devices Hotelogix supports
Hotelogix integrates with the following applications:
Hotelogix offers the following support options:
FAQs, Forum, Knowledge Base, Online Support, Video Tutorials