Megaventory is ideal in supporting small and medium businesses in their day to day operations across a broad range of work scenarios.
It can handle purchase orders to suppliers, invoicing and tracking associated inventory increases (as well as returns to vendors). It can also support sales order fulfillment and the necessary stock increases (again complete with return tracking). Other scenarios are supported as well such as selling on consignment, pre-ordering, drop-shipping and various other workflows useful in brick and mortar shops or e-commerce stores.
Manufacturing is also supported as is kitting (bundling) along with bulk processing in these types of processes. Bills of materials, partially receipts and allocations and labor costs can also be tracked and the associated paperwork is also provided. A large number of reporting features are also provided (for example reports such as inbound and outbound movements, availability levels, gross profit, inventory value, etc).
Other various features are also included by default such as sophisticated user permissions, full data import and export, multiple currencies and exchange rates, pricing rules, significant self-localization and customization elements (including creating custom documents) and a rich API.
We use it on a daily basis to track rolls of fabric coming in and making Go docs for clients to sign POD's. We have using MV about 4 years and they have shown improvements in the system. Over the years we have made several changes to our stock taking program and MV has suited our business.
We like that it is web based and easy to access. The new interface is good and more user friendly.
the process of editing items on the fly is tiresome. meaning we have to import new .csv files each time.
Likelihood to recommend
I was looking for a software that meets my requirements of managing the logistics of my materials; purchases, sales orders, and inventory; and Megaventory suits our requirements.
We work in a company that manufactures aluminium and pvc windows; and since we are using Megaventory we have a much better management of our products.
Reports / customizing words / múltiple currencies / the historial / documents attached / traceability / easy to use / works in mac / you can load images / export into excel, pdf, etc / etc etc...
1. there is no possible to give diferent autorizations to users - for example anyone that can access the module of purchase orders can aprove them.
2. if you place a sales order, after being verified, someone can send more cuantities of any ítem without your knowlegde, and also it doesnt leaves a registry in the historial.
3. since we work with 2 currencies, it would be very helpfull in the reports that we can convert one currency into the other so we can have one single report with one unified currency.
Get access to my inventory on the internet through my mobile forma me and several users.
Easy to use
Keep my inventory updated
Acces on line by several users
Excellent reports that might be customized by the user
Might get improved the mobile version un order to be more friendly and easy to navigate with the cellular phone
Likelihood to recommend
We've been happy Megaventory customers since 2010. Since our use case is somewhat atypical (we're a non-profit distributing products free of charge from multiple locations all over Europe) it was not easy to find a solution that would fit out needs and be within our budget. Megaventory has the flexibility that can fit a lot of different types of businesses and adjust as needs change. As our operations grew, Megaventory allowed us to scale up without a problem. Their customer service is more than 5 stars - the few times we needed their help (Megaventory is very reliable!), the response was nearly instantaneous and always to our satisfaction. All in all, it is a great value for us!
- ease of use
- flexibility (mulitple locations/product categories/currencies/user permissions, etc.)
- very rich reporting tools
- fantastic A+++++ customer support
- no dynamic/partial match filtering of product/customer/supplier list in the reporting module (with many items the lists can get a bit unwieldy).
Customer support - fast and competent team
Data integrity - little chance to manipulate the data
Ease of use - intuitive and simple interface
Filtering logic in cards could be improved
Reporting by order tags could be very useful for our business needs
Likelihood to recommend
* Monitor all product flow in and out of your business - ensure no product is lost or misplaced.
* Issue and maintain a detailed record of invoices and other documents - make sure you have a complete record of all important transactions.
* Track product inventory and availability at any point in time - guarantee you are always able to know your stock situation with accuracy.
* Manage manufacturing processes and ensure minimal raw material loss and wastage - no more inventory inaccuracies when creating finished goods.
* Create and save detailed and drill-down reports of all aspects of your business - the best way to identify inefficiencies and correct them.
Below are some frequently asked questions for Megaventory.
Megaventory offers the following pricing plans:
Starting from: $9.9/month
Pricing model: Subscription
Free Trial: Available
- USD 9.90 / month for 1 user and 1 inventory location
- USD 49.9 / month for 5 users and 5 inventory locations
- USD 99.9 / month for 10 users and 10 inventory locations
- Custom plans apply for more users and locations! Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Megaventory offers the following features:
Megaventory has the following typical customers:
Mid Size Business, Non Profits, Small Business
Megaventory supports the following languages:
Arabic, English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish
Megaventory has the following pricing plans:
We do not have any information about what devices Megaventory supports
Megaventory integrates with the following applications:
Crossfire Cloud EDI, Cyfe, Magento, Magento, Pepperi, QuickBooks Online, Salescast, Shopify, VisitorTrack, Zapier
Megaventory offers the following support options:
FAQs, Knowledge Base, Online Support, Video Tutorials